Hand Equipment for Quadriplegics Answers and Source
Related to Question & Answers
- What technical equipment do you have for your computer or phone because of your disability?
- Exercise help for a C6 quadriplegic male?
- My husband is a complete C6 quadriplegic, 6'3", very wide build at 312 lbs. Most of his added...of cardio to stay lean. Most gyms in our area do not have equipment that he could use with r...
- My client who is a quadriplegic is trying to get a rehabilitative equipment that is fairly inexpensive?
- ...bandage. We had one bandage. It worked fdine for that hand. i had to hold the other one in there. The phys therapist is.... What routes could i take to see my freind get this equipment?
- Is it possible for a paralyzed from neck down to breath, swallow and pee again?
- Is it possible for a girl (11) who is PERMANENTLY paralyzed from the neck down to breath, swallow and pee on her own again? She does not believe that she will have to use...
- How can I make a model stage with curtains using gears?
- ...a working model of a wheelchair which could be operated by a quadriplegic with minimal hand movements or if anyone knows how to make a model house with... how to do these things and what materia...
- What position should i play in football?
- I am in 10th grade, I am around 5'9" or 5'10". I weigh about 135. I am strong (bench 145 lbs). I never played football before (except with friends...
- Air Traffic Control question?
- ...air traffic control. My main concern is that I'm a quadriplegic. Meaning I'm in a power wheelchair and I can't use my hands to their full ability. And I'm not sure how complicate...
- How many people are bothered about having sex during your period?
- me personally in my relationship it doesnt matter, if you want to have sex then you want to have sex and ive never been with a man that has not wanted to have sex during menstruation. what do you t...
Keywords Related Source
Aids To Daily Living - Eating / Feeding / Drinking ... - USA TechGuide
- Their therapy equipment includes products for adaptive positioning, daily living,
... hands free drinking for quadriplegics and others who may have limited hand ...
Quadriplegics - tendon transfer surgery | Better Health Channel
- Quadriplegia affects the use of a person's upper limbs and hands. ... the
telephone, with greater control and minimal use of splints or adaptive equipment.
accessible computer interaction for people with ... - ResearchGate
- The paper specifically looks at quadriplegics, their capabilities, a survey of how
they use computer equipment, as well as special devices available to assist them
in this interaction. ... the other hand, Nigeria (1991) and South Africa. (1980) both
Brain Chip Helps Quadriplegic Move Hand With Mind - ABC News
- Jun 26, 2014 ... Four years after Ian Burkhart became a quadriplegic during a diving ... an Ohio
nonprofit research organization that developed the equipment.
If Someone Can't Use Both Hands, What Kind of Telephone Could ...
- ... do not have full use of their arms or hands, including phones for quadriplegics.
... control telephone and answering machine with communication aid functions.
Testimonials - Sure Grip: Innovative Driving Solutions for the Disabled
- I'm a C5/C6 Quadriplegic with minimal hand and arm strength. In fact ... No more
cut up dashboards, no more bulky equipment cluttering up the vehicle, no more ...
WheelchairNet: Daily living equipment for people who use ...
- Mar 2, 2006 ... Clark Medical Products - hand held shower system, bath and .... at SportAid, Inc.
Exercise Equipment for People with Quadriplegia · Ex n' Flex ...
Quadriplegic & Paraplegic Servo Driving Controls | Adaptive Mobility ...
- Quadriplegic and Paraplegic Driving Equipment ... The Gas and Brake system is
also a hand-controlled function, which is built custom for each customer's ...
Good Hand Cycle for C5/C6 quadriplegic - CareCure Community
- There are tons of different hand cycles ranging from $24.99 to over $1000.00. I
have some ... Also optional grips. this is a very smooth machine.
Grip Aid Gloves For Quad/tetraplegics - Universal Design And ...
- Rob at Active Hands is excellent and obviously really knows his own product. ...
the FREE-Ads website for 2nd hand disability equipment.