Old Italian Curses Answers and Source
Related to Question & Answers
- Do you think those old Italian ladies who say they put curses on people are frauds?
- ... just curious if you think they are just lucky or if any of those old Italian ladies actually can perform curses?
- There is this old italian curse that i know, but i can't remember it's name! please help!?
- ...the fash" and it kind of looks like the spiderman hand, and it's an italian gesture to "ward off evil." but i need to know how to spell the name of the curse! i can say it and...
- Old italian superstition?
- .... i was the first born of my family. is there any curse that explains this? i remember it happening during the day as well as...
- Who Do I See To Have A Curse Removed?
- ... heads off at this.
I think I may have been cursed about a month or two ago. I was shopping, with my young son...
- Do you have any jokes that always make you laugh?
- Do any of you Italians out there believe in?
- curses and the evil eye?
- Are Italian parents strict?
- An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mama that she has... test shows the girl is pregnant.
Shouting, cursing, crying, Mama says, 'Who was...
- Italian phrase[not even sure how to spell it]?
- k so all the older people in my family are like hardcore italian people. you know, always bitching about everything, always in a huge hurry, always...
- Vampirism, a curse or blessing.?
- ... their flesh, 2. sharp teeth.. 3. Gotta ditch italian food. 4. Don't die of old age(some might or might not want too). If you had the option, would you become one? Tell me, is it a curse or ...
- Which saints did this old Italian lady pray to when she put a curse on me?
- ... gave me the evil eye and muttered some kind of curse in a scary language. She is from Sicily and has a bunch...
Keywords Related Source
Italian swear words. a quick guide (contains strong language!) | Italy ...
- Nov 24, 2009 ... Further to Gianfranco Fini's recent outburst of 'stronzo' (see post below) it might
be useful to give a quick guide to a few commonly used swear ...
Italian Swear Words – Jessica's 8 Favorites | Italy Travel Guide
- Apr 14, 2008 ... Of course, Italian swear words always sound prettier to my ..... When I was about
20 years old I went back to meet my cousins from her side of ...
Old Italian Man cursing and criticizing his 48 year old son - YouTube
- Feb 25, 2011 ... John was born in Ottati, Italy (Naples area) in 1905 and moved to America in
1917. This video was taped in 1987 about 8 months before he ...
Italian Slang and Swearwords | Countries Beginning with I
- Mar 21, 2006 ... A friend of mine once struck up a conversation with an old Italian ...... Che n'possa
in a…. is a curse and usually the last word drifted away but ...
Italian insults - WordReference Forums
- There's this Indian kid at my school who always speaks Italian to me since I'm
Italian ... Just like insults or other things. ... How old is the kid?
10 Italian Slang Expressions You Can't Live Without | blog ...
- Jan 6, 2012 ... Whether you've been studying Italian for years, or are currently ... You see a 70
year-old man hitting on a 19 year-old girl: “Che schifo!”.
WTF: Pope Francis drops Italian swear word into Sunday blessing
- Mar 3, 2014 ... Pope Francis mistakenly used an Italian swear word Sunday during his weekly ...
The 77-year-old Argentinian delivered the blessing from his ...
Italian-American Dialect Dictionary | xeroth's grotto
- Apr 14, 2009 ... Commonly called "Gabbagul-Italian" or "Goombah-Italian. ... mannaggia dial –
curse the devil (male ne aggia il diavolo) [MAA-NAA-juh-dee-owl] .... do not
compare to the old shows….not even close. also i like the italian words ...
Removing Curses | Preventing Spells | Stopping The Evil Eye
- Psychic Curses, Hexes and Spells that Work ... Similarly, throughout Europe and
America there is a growing interest in the old religion of Paganism which is ....
The Italians wear special amulets of hands making sexually symbolic gestures for
Unix curses - definition of Unix curses by The Free Dictionary
- Probably taken from old Italian proverb. Curses so dark they sounded like they
were being fired all the way from a ghetto of hell —Ken Kesey; Cursing and