Lower Lip Frenulum Surgery Answers and Source
Related to Question & Answers
- Frenulum of the lower lip?
- well my the frenum in my lower lip (frenulum labii inferioris) i dont have just one on the midde of my lower lip i have like...
- Lower frenulum piercing?
- so i have been thinking about getting a lower frenulum piercing or a "frownie". i dont have any piercing...people wih smilies look like their smuggling food in their upper lip...is this t...
- Lower labial frenectomy?
- Yesterday I got my lower lip frenulum cut (it was normal, but I have to get a gum graft, so it had...
- Will i need surgery??
- help, is this normal!? my foreskin is attached just below the hole by a strip of skin, . I'm 15 now and still have it. I can retract my foreskin past the head and it doesnt hurt. does...
- Smiley/upper lip frenulum piercing VS. my anatomy... but?
- Okay, so the upper lip frenulum piercing, otherwise known as a scrumper, or a smiley. ...ball when you give a big smile. Well, a while ago, the web on my upper lip where it WOULD be pierced was app...
- I got my frenulum under my tongue removed but its worse?
- Last week Tuesday I got my frenulum under my tongue removed by a doctor. It took quite about...it out but the max it would go is to the tip of the inside of my lower lip. I am not sure if its becau...
- I have a bump on my Frenulum labii inferioris (the thing that connects your lower lip to your gums)?
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_labii_inferioris I did look up to see what it was called...
- Is a frenulumectomy dangerous?
- This is where the frenulum, that is, that little connector between the lower front teeth and the area behind the lower lip, is cut. Can it impede speech or anything? I'm very suspicious of any ...
- Have you had frenuloplasty? If so, how were the results? Which method did u get? Are you glad you did it?
- Enlarged Labia (Girls only please)?
- ...anyone, not even my family and friends. I'm considering surgery when I'm older as I get money when I'm 18...
Keywords Related Source
Understand Your Gum Surgery Options in Kansas City
- Periodontal Specialists perform gum surgery in Kansas City. Learn about ... A
frenum is a naturally occurring muscle attachment, normally seen between the
front teeth (either upper or lower). It connects the inner aspect of the lip with the
Frenectomy NJ | Lingual & Labial Frenulum - Warren Smile Center
- The two frenula in the mouth include the lingual, which links the tongue to the
bottom of the mouth, and the labial, which connects the upper lip to the gum ...
Frenectomy - Types, Procedure and Recovery
- Jan 15, 2014 ... A frenectomy is the surgical alteration of a frenum which is a fold of tissue ...
portion of tissue related to the upper lip, the tongue, or the lower lip.
Gum Graft Surgery, Crown Lengthening | Piedmont Periodontics
- Gum grafting is one of Dr. Bartruff's specialties. This procedure is a complex and
meticulous process that encompasses multiple procedures that are designed to ...
Opelaser : Plastic surgery of the frenulum of upper lip. - YouTube
- Feb 26, 2013 ... Opelaser : Plastic surgery of the frenulum of upper lip. .... Lip Lift Part 04 V-Y
Advancement of the Lower Lip by Dr.Young by Philip Young ...
Adult Tongue-Tie | Nursing Ruby Sue
- A restrictive frenulum (tongue-tie) may cause concern and often requires surgery.
If the maxillary and mandibular labial frenula (upper and lower lip frenulum) ...
Tongue Tie and Lip Tie Snipping - Penniless Parenting
- Feb 20, 2012 ... That said, I've elected to have minor surgical procedures for not just one or two, ...
the bottom of my mouth was normal, then I found out that no, ... According to the
dentist, Lee also had an upper labial frenulum, also known as ...
How Does An Upper Lip Tie Affect Breastfeeding? — DrGhaheri.com
- Mar 6, 2014 ... Tongue Tie | Tongue Tie and Breastfeeding | Tongue Tie Laser Surgery ... While
almost everyone has an upper lip frenulum, only those with restriction of ... It may
be that a short or tight lower labial frenulum can cause similar ...
Berkeley Parents Network: Tongue-tied Frenulum (Ankyloglossia)
- Since then, I've noticed he doesn't stick his tongue out past his lower lip ...
However, I've heard the surgery isn't such a big deal if you decide to go that way.
Illustrations Of Periodontal Procedures - Thomas C Kelley DDS
- Periodontal surgery is any surgical procedure used to treat periodontal disease
or to ... by periodontal disease ( top and lower left ) are corrected ( lower right ) ...
The labial frenulum often attaches to the center of the upper lip and between the