nagant revolver trigger pull Answers and Source
Related to Question & Answers
- Russian Nagant revolver?
- If you have one, how would you describe it?
- Have you shot a Nagant Revolver?
- ...this Mosin Nagant Model 1895 7 round service revolver, and I think it's an interesting peice! First of all it fires a really wierd round, (7.62 Nagant, kinda looks like a blank or something....
- Can/have revolvers be silenced?
- ...or does the sound also escape out of the cylinders?
- Dry firing, semi -autos, and 100+ yr old revolver?
- ..., has anybody ever heard of the Husqvarna Nagant 1887 Swedish revolver. I found one in my grandfather's home. I suspect...
- How good is the Mosin Nagant revolver?
- ...for some good feedback from owners or users of the 1895 Mosin revolver. Please dont just say it "crap" etc. I would like to get some...
- What are your thoughts on the 7.62 Nagant Russian pistol?
- ... am not at all familiar with the ballistics, but I do know that the trigger pull is horrendous. I like the fact that it holds 7 ...effective range? http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/p/russ...
- Questions about nagant revolvers. Help.?
- I am looking to buy one, anything specific I should look for to indicate quality or lack of? Thanks!
- Should S&W incorporate a hammer locking device in their Xframe revolvers?
- I have seen several videos of the S&W .50 caliber double firing and it`s just a matter of time until someone is hurt or killed. I will quickly agree that...
- M1895 Nagant for Second handgun?
- ...enough to be reasonable and safe. Would you recommend a M1895 Nagant for a second pistol to plink with and to collect? I was ...quot;. P.S. I've heard the DA trigger pull is horrendous, but ...
- Which revolver holster will fit the nagant revolver?
Keywords Related Source
NAGANT REVOLVER - Vincelewis.net
- Jan 5, 2011 ... The M1895 Russian Nagant revolver was a very formidable sidearm that ...
twenty pound trigger pull, most revolvers have about twelve pounds.
The 1895 Nagant revolver pict - IMSSU
- The successor of the S&W is the revolver Nagant model 1895 in caliber 7.62
x38R ..... One of the major drawbacks of the Nagant is the weight of the trigger
Nagant revolver....disapointed!! - Maryland Shooters
- I ordered this revolver expecting it to arrive with some holster wear on .... I thought
I had stong fingers until I tried to pull the trigger using just the ...
ccw revolver with lightest and smoothest trigger? [Archive] - The ...
- A real "good" trigger pull is likely to be achieved by buying a S&W .... 45 shooter.
if you think the Nagant revolver has a smooth action your ...
Bob Shell's Blog: The Russian 7.62 Nagant Revolver
- Sep 16, 2008 ... One of the stranger revolvers was the Russian Nagant. ... It is a double action but
the trigger pull is so heavy in the double action mode I did all ...
Is the Russian 1895 Nagant revolver a peice of crap? - Yahoo Answers
- ... and the trigger pull in SA is heavy and in DA is very very heavy and long (
hurting accuracy and response time). The bottom line is that Nagant ...
The Model 1895 Nagant Revolver - Christian Gun Owner
- History and Shootability on a Budget The Model 1895 Nagant Revolver I've been
a ... of the cylinder also contributes to a horrendous double action trigger pull!
Owner's Manual - StevesPages.com
- Congratulations on your purchase of a Russian Nagant Model 1895 revolver. ...
hammer with the thumb and then pull the trigger (the single-action method) to ...
Nagant Revolver on Pinterest
- Nagant M1895 Revolver - 7.62x38R caliber.. I've read that the trigger pull is
brutal. Fun fact; as of this writing, you can find this gun listed for $99.99 online, or
1895 Nagant | Shall Not Be Questioned
- Oct 24, 2007 ... The downside to the Nagant revolver is the price of the ammo. ... Either way, 40-
50 cents a trigger pull is steep, but someone said the other day ...